- Nashville, TN
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Pilot’s Customer Success team supports the end-to-end customer experience for over one thousand startups and small businesses.
From helping founders navigate their first fundraise to supporting Series C customers through the audit process, our Customer Success team fosters strong relationships with our customers and demonstrates deep expertise in Pilot’s products.
Our Customer Success Managers are deeply trusted consultants to our customers, helping our customers navigate the challenges of building a financial back-office for their fast-growing businesses.
- Manage renewal, cross-sell, and expansion negotiations for Pilot’s largest accounts
- Lead end-to-end project management for complex customer engagements, from scoping to implementation
- Be a trusted advisor to customers on how to successfully scale their financial back office by building and maintaining strong relationships with founders and finance executives
- Work cross-functionally to strategize on growth opportunities and custom scopes of work/implementation paths
- Serve as a customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how Pilot can better service our customers’s needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of Pilot’s products, processes, and pricing in order to identify and speak with customers about the most relevant features for their specific business needs
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing finance, accounting, or analyst role
- You thrive on solving sophisticated challenges that are unique to your customers and their fast-growing businesses
- Ability to identify & drive upsell opportunities for additional Pilot services in long-term, consultative engagements
- Proven track record of successfully developing and managing customer relationships, especially at the executive level
- Highly motivated and autonomous, demonstrating ownership over business results
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects independently to completion under tight deadlines
- Positive, can-do attitude with the ability and motivation to find solutions to ambiguous situations
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret customer data, compile reports, and make insightful, data-driven decisions
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
About the team:
We are a quickly-growing team of 140+ based in San Francisco and Nashville. Pilot’s seasoned founding team has led companies through two prior successful startups and acquisitions (by Oracle and Dropbox). We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You’ll get to work on fun and engaging projects with the best and brightest.
At Pilot, we are enthusiastically pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. However, we do encourage applicants of all backgrounds and identities to apply.
Benefits of working at Pilot:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Paid family leave
- As a post-Covid consideration: Convenient office location in San Francisco, close to the Montgomery BART station