- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Data Science
- Business Applications
We built Pitch for people who are thirsting for a better way to design, collaborate on, and share presentations. The user journey between first hearing about Pitch and finishing their first deck with the product, however, is one we’re only beginning to understand. One lens through which to better understand this journey is data.
As a Senior Data Analyst on our Analytics team, you will be a crucial part of Pitch’s transition to insights-informed decision-making.
What you’ll get to do...
- Develop metrics and dashboards which help stakeholders within Pitch monitor and measure performance of our product and marketing efforts.
- Play a key role in democratizing and encouraging use of data and insights by making it easily available and educating stakeholders.
- Work closely with our user research team to determine when to use qualitative and/or quantitative data.
- Develop and articulate data insights and share these throughout the company.
- Maintain and extend our Data Warehouse, improve data quality and documentation.
This role is perfect for you if you bring...
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist, or in a relevant field.
- High proficiency in SQL and comfortable navigating data to perform a wide range of analyses.
- High proficiency in using BI tools.
- Strong communication skills to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts.
- Experience in at least one of these areas: SaaS business models, marketing analytics, product analytics.
- Experience with dbt, Git, and cloud data warehouses (e.g. Snowflake).
- We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Come one, come all!