- Date Posted
- Sep. 17, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in May, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
Pitch’s dream of being a truly cross-platform experience has to date been just that: a dream. With the launch of our mobile and tablet apps just around the corner, however, we’re tantalizingly close to realizing the dream of Pitch on any imaginable device. To keep our momentum of new features and improvements going after launch, the mobile team will need a Senior Product Designer. This is a unique opportunity to join a still-small and diverse team of designers who care deeply about details and truly enjoy working together. If this sounds up your alley, read on.
What you’ll get to do:
- Play a key role in establishing Pitch as the industry-leading mobile presentation experience.
- Working cross-functionally with product, marketing, engineering and other business partners to arrive at the best possible designs for new mobile features.
- Creating flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals.
- Working closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation.
- Contributing to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction.
- Some examples of the types of challenges you’ll tackle: commenting and reviewing slides on mobile; re-thinking the editing experiences on tablets and other touch enabled devices; improving Pitch for Mobile Web; and much more!
You’ll be great this job, if you have:
- Extensive track record of designing and shipping beautiful software on iOS and/or Android devices.
- A portfolio showcasing a clear understanding of typography, simplicity, interactions and visual design.
- An ability to frame strong rationales for design decisions that persuade peers and executives.
- UX expertise, specifically in the implementation of prototyping and user testing throughout the design process.
- Any additional skills in illustration, animation, video/audio editing, front-end development as a bonus!
- An appreciation for feedback from others to help you improve in your role, the way you work, and in how you work together as a team.
Your other traits include:
- A self-starter mindset mixed with deep enjoyment of collaboration.
- A passion for listening and learning from users.
- Experience in prototyping and are a pro communicator of abstract ideas and concepts.
- Curious what it's like to work at Pitch? Find out more about how Pitch operates as a remote-first company through using powerful collaboration tools and dogfooding our own products!
- Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we’re building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
- Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team’s best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!