- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in May, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
As a member of the creative studio team, you’ll be accountable for setting the gold standard for presentation design, defining this not just at Pitch, but across the whole sector. You will act as the art director and resident expert for presentation design, defining the guidelines for all the decks and templates that we publish on our website. Additionally, you’ll own the creation and co-production of partnership presentations that will be published in the gallery on our website. You’ll collaborate with the marketing, product, and brand teams to create excitement around presentations and inspire new users to try out Pitch in order to bring their ideas to life.
If you have a keen eye for design and are eager to take ownership of our content, we’d love to talk to you!
What you will do
- Take decks and other types of content sourced from different companies, brands, and thought leaders and use your design skills to transform this into world-class presentations to publish on the Pitch website.
- Supporting other teams at Pitch with internal deck design, making sure that all presentations we produce as a company are on-brand.
- Identify and define the gold standard for stunning presentation design and act as the champion and defender of great design in decks, ultimately supporting the Pitch brand and the way we are perceived to the world.
- Build and implement a strong set of standards and guidelines for presentation design and work closely with the content manager to create a bulletproof design review process, with you as the lead sign-off.
- Design presentation templates to be hosted in our template gallery, working closely with the production team to make content that is beautifully designed and also highly functional.
What you should offer
- A strong eye for design and are able to take a piece of content that is good and transform it into something great, taking written content (in English) and bringing it to life with maximum visual impact.
- You’re renowned for efficiency and can juggle multiple project simultaneously.
- You are open to feedback from partners able to clearly communicate design rationale and present your ideas, managing expectations, and building trusting relationships with clients.
- You are a kind, open, and collaborative person and a strong team player.
- Proficiency in at least one design software (Figma, Sketch, etc) and a solid grasp on Photoshop and Illustrator. Basic video creation and editing skills are an added bonus.
- Confidence in using at least one presentation software (GSlides, Powerpoint Keynote, etc), ideally with some great decks created with these tools in your portfolio.
- Demonstrated ability to craft beautiful design work, with a solid understanding of typography, photography, and layout and how these work together. You are also comfortable is visualizing data, doing simple edits to videos and photos, and creating simple illustrations.
Bonus points for...
- A background working in design or ad agencies.
- A genuine interest and passion in presentation design and enthusiasm raising the overall standards for this medium.
- A friendly, communicative person - you enjoy working with others to find solutions to design challenges.
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we’re building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team’s best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!