- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. At Pitch, we love what we do, but more importantly, we are building something that millions of people will use and fall in love with.
As a User Researcher, you’ll help teams understand Pitch’s users and potential users, identify opportunities to make Pitch’s user experience even more delightful. You will work closely with Product Designers, Product Managers and Engineers on envisioning the future of Pitch while helping them make evidence-based decisions.
What you’ll do
- Get your hands on a wide variety of research projects at all product development stages: strategic research, problem validation, and solution validation.
- Scope, plan, design, conduct and synthesize research projects independently.
- Own a product area’s user research and insights responsibilities, grow deep understanding of this product area and proactively identify research needs.
- Guide Designers, Product Managers and Engineers in conducting evaluative research.
- Work closely with other insights and user-facing disciplines like Data Analytics, Sales, Community Support and Product Marketing to paint a full picture of user experience.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering and Marketing teams, ensuring actionable user insights are represented and considered in all decisions.
- Bring insights to life within the organization by finding the sweet spot of communication at different levels.
- Together with our Research Operations Manager, actively contribute to UX Research processes, documentation, and repositories.
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience conducting research for products.
- Someone who is able to set their own goals, and drive the research forward on their own initiative.
- Fluent in qualitative research methods but also experience with quantitative approaches.
- Understand the strengths and pitfalls of different research methods and when to best use them.
- An ability to communicate research findings in interesting and creative ways across the whole team.
- Excellent communicator in English, both written and verbally.
- Sounds good? Impress us with your most exciting projects you worked on. We look forward to hearing from you!
- We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.