- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Business Applications
Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in May, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
The Chief Growth Officer (CGO) will be responsible for the strategy and performance of growth operations at Pitch. They will implement programs to advance the ways businesses, creators, and consumers discover, try, and buy Pitch by delivering high quality, self-serve product experiences that encourage conversion. They will also build a strategy for acquiring additional customers and building virality around the Pitch product.
To achieve this, the CGO will be working cross-functionally to instill a growth culture and ensure that teams across the company (especially Sales and Marketing) are operating in alignment with the company’s growth targets.
We’re looking for a passionate, data-driven and entrepreneurial leader to take ownership and work alongside our CEO in an effort to lead and scale Pitch. This person should also have a demonstrated track record of nurturing of high-performing individuals at all levels, and the ability to role model a growth mindset throughout the company.
What you will do:
- Develop and lead the execution of growth strategies destined to maximize revenue and customer experience
- Lead and guide product direction for a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, and platform partners.
- Partner with executive stakeholders to drive alignment across multiple teams and play a key role in promoting commercial innovation, alternative ways of thinking and new methods for the business as a whole
- Become an authority on Growth organization. You’ll enable your team to identify and anticipate customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, competitive analysis, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, and diving into data.
- Define and improve key growth funnels, viral flywheels, and metrics - and share insights and results throughout the company
- Own complex features and experiments end to end, define product specs, new business models, and make thoughtful product decisions along the way,
- Manage and develop all-star product managers in executing complex, advanced strategies.
What you should offer:
- 8+ years of experience leading product-led hypergrowth businesses, and owning the revenue goals for highly successful and innovative products - ideally within the B2B or Consumer Tech SaaS/Cloud industry
- 5+ years of experience managing product managers. Additional engineering or technical experience a plus!
- Experience in iterative product development culture is a must. Thus, you have been involved in the end-to-end process from conceptualizing, building, shipping and scaling products on web, desktop, or mobile clients.
- You have entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, while building extensible and scalable solutions. You can turn ambiguous problems and big ideas into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- You are passionate about metrics and data, you drive for a deep understanding of how Pitch works and how to measure short- and long-term success. You know every step of the user funnel and the associated metrics, and are comfortable running and interpreting experiments for a multi-cycle, greenfield strategy.
- You are a highly credible senior leader with presence, able to develop strong relationships with the founders, leadership team, senior stakeholders and team members
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we’re building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team’s best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!