- Date Posted
- Jul. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
Pitch’s mission to change the way people craft, deliver, and share presentations is an ambitious one. In order to get there, we will need to grow in terms of the most valuable asset we’ve got: our people.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll come up with innovative sourcing strategies to find and engage talent from communities we’re constantly looking to engage: product-oriented software engineers, world-class designers, folks from underrepresented groups, SaaS specialists, and more. You’ll also own vacancies in some of these specialist categories from end-to-end, guiding candidates through the process from first contact to contract signing with a blend of flair and empathy.
What you’ll get to do...
- You will manage the entire recruitment cycle from end-to-end for recurring, evergreen roles in Engineering, Design, and beyond.
- You will build and drive a fully functional and thought-through playbook for building pipelines and engaging with communities of candidates in your specialist recruitment areas, and regularly drive insights and implement tweaks.
- You will become the subject matter expert on sourcing for your areas in order to help Pitch hire niche profiles at scale.
- You will use all the tools available to position Pitch as an employer of choice in the relevant talent communities (ie. attend/host events, be an active member of interest groups etc.) We will be more than happy to invest resources and energy in your ideas!
- You will own the employer branding and candidate experience for your area and cross-pollinate into existing branding initiatives.
The role is perfect for you if...
- You bring along about 3-4 years’ recruiting experience - ideally in a fast-moving tech company or start-up.
- You enjoy the challenge of sourcing; engaging highly passive talent in niche domains and converting passive candidates into active candidates.
- You are motivated to own and run with a specialist area of our hiring strategy, and shaping it as your area of expertise
- You are able and willing to identify shortcomings in processes, but also to build new processes, A/B test, and challenge the status quo.
- You are excited about representing Pitch as an employer of choice within the talent community.
- We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Come one, come all!