- Date Posted
- Jul. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
The Pitch team is rethinking the way we create, collaborate on and deliver presentations. Built by the team behind Wunderlist, Pitch makes the journey from draft to deck fast, effortless, and fun. After launching out of beta in October of last year, the buzz around Pitch has translated into adoption: more than 25,000 teams have already discovered the beauty and flexibility of our platform.
If you’re excited about improving security at all levels within a company, you’ve come to the right place. As Security Engineer at Pitch, you will contribute to taking the security of the platform, our customers and the company to the next level.
This is an opportunity to work on a variety of projects across all teams, within a company that is focused on delivering a great product to the user.
What you will be doing
- Define and implement security controls and procedures in order to improve the security of our new Pitch features and products
- Perform security testing of new features being developed to ensure they are secure and ready to be shipped
- Expand our current security infrastructure by adding security checks to all the steps of our Secure Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Help defining and implementing security policies for SDLC and other areas within the company
- Provide day-to-day guidance and support to developers and engineers regarding security questions and best practices.
- Review, respond and triage security vulnerability reports
What you should bring along
- 4+ years of working experience as a Security Engineer. Alternatively, you have a Software Development background and 2+ years experience in a security role.
- Understanding of code flows and structures and experience in code reviews
- Expertise with tools like Burp Suite
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Deep understanding of security best practices
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build strong relationships with the Pitch engineering teams
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to share and teach
Would be nice to have
- Experience with the security challenges and problems encountered by SaaS companies
- Working knowledge of SDLC and other security processes
- Excellent writing skills. Feel free to share a writing sample of any kind of technical writing with us!
- Sounds like a good fit? Let us know why you’re excited to work with Pitch. We look forward to hearing from you!
- We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.