- Date Posted
- Oct. 22, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in May, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
Our small team of engineers and designers has already been crafting the Pitch mobile apps for the past two years and are at the cusp of our global launch after a number of months in TestFlight. This imminent launch, however, is only the beginning. To ensure we continue to build, vet, and ship features which most empower Pitch users to collaborate while on-the-go, our mobile team is in need of a Senior Product Manager. Read on to find out what’s in (App/Play)store for you should you join Pitch.
What you’ll get to do..
- Manage the implementation of our product vision on all mobile platforms (iOS, iPadOS, Android, etc.) across cross-functional teams
- Ensure we ship with regular cadence and stay ahead of competition, while delivering a delightful and (most importantly) useful product
- Collaborate on the vision and implementation of Pitch’s mobile development, and growth strategy with the leadership team.
- Own relationships and communication a wide range of stakeholders outside the mobile product team - from product marketing, customer success, analytics, and user research
- Facilitate the definition of specific requirements for each feature to ensure best-in-class user experience and efficient technical implementation on each platform
- Create and manage communication plans to keep every stakeholder and the broader team up to date on mobile initiatives.
- Evaluate feedback to ensure that we’re building the right features and prioritizing appropriately into our backlog
- Drive new user growth and current account expansion through mobile platforms
Your day-to-day tasks will include..
- Owning our mobile product roadmap: be on top of all ongoing projects and determine whether we build too much, too little, meet or miss deadlines. Raising awareness if deadlines are at risk or missed (and why) and their related impacts, and identifying solutions to move forward
- Together with the mobile designers and engineers, translate the team’s product roadmap and the technical vision of the company into an ambitious plan of small and simple steps of incremental user value
- Managing releases (Beta/TestFlight & Public Releases) and coordinate with marketing, customer support and other stakeholders
- Helping prepare groundwork for upcoming projects to ensure that bottlenecks are avoided and work is delivered effectively, both internally and with external partners
- Creating a framework for communication with our users and customers to gather their feedback and requests specific to our mobile applications
- Reviewing weekly projects reports and providing feedback for every project team
- Creating and managing regular interactions with platform providers
- Ensure that the team gets involved in learnings from user research and apply them to the solutions for the team area
You’ll be great at this job, if you have..
- A track record in building great mobile products
- A distinguished background in managing input from various stakeholders (product marketing, customer success, analytics, user research leadership) in delivering on features
- Ability to prioritize product opportunities based on customer input, user research, data and business objectives in mind
- Prior experience managing up, including working directly with senior product leadership and C-level stakeholders.
- An accurate sense for great software and best-in-class product design
- A unique ability to communicate ambitious goals effectively while keeping everyone happy and motivated
- The ability to plan and run complex software projects with many dependencies
- Skilled at working with cross functional teams in a matrix organization under on a tight timeline
- Not required, but a basic understanding of the technical side of mobile development would be ideal
- Familiarity with design (e.g. Figma) tools
- Ability to make informed decisions based on data and customer insights
- Curious what it's like to work at Pitch? Find out more about how Pitch operates as a remote-first company through using powerful collaboration tools and dogfooding our own products!
- Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we’re building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
- Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team’s best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!