- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
At Pitch we pride ourselves on crisp, concise copywriting across all properties, including the product itself. As Pitch becomes more powerful, it’s important that it never feels complex — particularly to our customers. That’s why we’re searching for someone to own all product copy to ensure it’s informative, consistent, and enjoyable to consume. As Product Content Strategist, you’ll be a key member of the product marketing team and will work closely with product managers, product designers, and user researchers to develop and maintain a best-in-class approach to content design that educates and delights. Sound interesting? Keep reading!
What you’ll get to do...
- Write, edit, test, and improve content that makes Pitch easy to understand and delightful to use. This includes everything from onboarding flows to release notes.
- Partner with product marketing, product teams, and cross-functional colleagues to establish and maintain a consistent voice and tone across the entire Pitch product.
- Work with product marketing and product teams to take new features from initial ideation to successful release.
- Forge relationships and establish processes around communications with product teams, ensuring that a marketing perspective gets heard early on in the feature development process.
- Manage and refine the technical workflow around product copy to support timely updates and establish a strong foundation for localization in the coming years.
This role is perfect for you if...
- You’re an experienced copywriter with exceptional attention to detail. We write in American English for a global audience, so we’re looking for someone who can write in English idiomatically, but understands when to skip idioms in favor of straightforward copy.
- You bring a demonstrated record of writing successful UX/UI copy with measurable impact and can share a portfolio highlighting your best work.
- You’re eager to establish a new function. We will give you the tools and support to succeed, but will look to you to define and evangelize what product content strategy looks like at Pitch.
- You’re a proven project manager with experience in uniting cross-functional teammates under one common goal.
- You’re a strong communicator who can create consensus on plans, projects, and big ideas, and feels comfortable presenting in front of a (virtual) room.
- You care deeply about the customer experience and jump at the chance to participate in feedback calls and usability studies.
- You’re a strategic thinker who can develop hypotheses, test them, and iterate while balancing other projects and priorities.
- You appreciate a deep dive into the data, but understand how to blend metrics, best practices, and intuition.
- You have experience working with others in GitHub, Figma, and Notion.
- We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Come one, come all!