- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. At Pitch we love what we do, but more importantly we are building something that millions of people will use and will fall in love with.
In the VP Marketing role you’ll be working closely with our future Chief Growth Officer, the Pitch team, and the Executive Leadership Team. Together with our Marketing team you’ll be responsible for building and growing the Pitch brand, communications, and marketing initiatives. You will get the opportunity to shape the growth of Pitch and impact the way teams present their ideas across the world.
What you’ll get to do...
- Own Pitch’s global marketing strategy, evolving identity, messaging and positioning.
- Deliver high quality leads at efficient spend.
- Develop budgets, dashboards and operating metrics that highlight the successes and opportunities for the function.
- Define marketing plan and budget in partnership with executive leadership team – setting targets, determining the core initiatives and driving execution to deliver business growth at a high scale.
- Develop a clear global brand focused on company purpose and market position across all customer groups.
- Manage and lead our brand including content development. Define our thought and category leadership and creating compelling content and communications that is inspiring for prospects, customers and employees.
- Be a key driver in setting and executing our Growth Strategy and partner closely with sales on lead generation and specific account engagement strategies.
- Responsible to lead, develop and coach the marketing team.
- Work closely with peers such as Product and Customer Support.
- Conceptualize and develop a strong brand, brand equity and positioning optimization of uniform marketing, communication and partner strategies.
What you bring to the table...
- Experience of at least 10-12 years in managing branding and communication with a multi-million $ budget for major tech companies, ideally in B2B SaaS.
- Previously developed a strong SaaS brand for an international audience with a substantial growing user base.
- Have experience in driving scalable marketing strategies in a fast-paced environment.
- You are an experience people leader and empathetic coach.
- You have a successful career in marketing and a passion for great storytelling, product design and branding.
- You enjoy defining and executing ambitious marketing strategies.
- Strong leadership experience as a team leader with competence, hands-on mentality and responsibility skills.
- You have strong communication and persuasion skills, helping to create consensus for brand and communication cohesively throughout the businesses.
- Bring entrepreneurial, analytical can-do mentality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.