- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. At Pitch we love what we do, but more importantly we are building something that millions of people the world over will use and take delight in. The world’s a big place, but we have to start somewhere. As our first North America-based Sales Manager, you will be tasked with growing our sales team for the US and Canadian market, including playing a key role in building the go-to-market strategy for the region.
This is a golden opportunity to join a sales team armed with a product the world has been waiting for at ground level.
What you’ll get to do...
- Initially, you will work on developing our sales pipeline in North America. Aligning with our marketing and community support team to ensure an excellent customer experience as customers adopt Pitch.
- You will hire our first North American Account Executives ensuring that we create a high-performing team through excellent hiring, onboarding, coaching and focus on target attainment.
- Create the strategy to rapidly scale our business over the next few years.
- In collaboration with our VP of Sales based in Europe, you will continuously refine our sales process, ensuring that the whole machine is well-oiled and can seamlessly integrate future Account Executives.
- Be the face of Pitch at industry events and conferences.
This role is perfect for you if...
- You have a track record at as a sales leader in an early-stage tech startup, ideally SaaS. Knowledge of the North American landscape for productivity software is a huge bonus.
- The ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance team.
- You’re a product nerd who dives deep into software and can hold in-depth conversations about features with clients. You can develop C-Level relationships.
- You can plan and forecast sales revenue and an excellent understanding of the levers of growth of a SaaS sales organisation.
- We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.