- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
Pitch, a new company from the makers of Wunderlist, is looking for a Technical Lead to join our team onsite in Berlin or remote. As the leader of our Editor Base team, you’ll be owning technical initiatives to improve the efficiency, scalability, and maintainability of our design editor’s code base.
What you’ll do...
- Lead a small team of experienced developers who are working on the foundation and technical growth of the design editor domain of our application.
- Own the roadmap and plan strategic initiatives such as large-scale refactorings for the coming years of Pitch’s development.
- Drive technical initiatives to improve efficiency, scalability, and maintainability of the code base to emplower product teams at Pitch.
- Drive advanced technical solutions to maximize quality standards, and establish best practices within the domain of design editing software.
- Work primarily on frontend code to create simple, high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested solutions.
Who we are looking for...
- You have extensive experience working Single Page Applications with rich user interfaces and bringing complex yet delightful interactions to life.
- You are enthusiastic about learning and working with ClojureScript. Prior experience with ClojureScript is a plus, but not required.
- You have previously applied a functional paradigm to modern frontend stacks built with React, Redux, and/or Re-Frame.
- You are product oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done.
- You are calm and focused under pressure, and consider work-life balance essential for long-term happiness and productivity.
- You have prior experience managing Senior Engineers and a long-term development roadmap.
- Sound good? Impress us with your most exciting projects you worked on. We look forward to hearing from you!
- We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Come one, come all!