- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. The community support team provides help and advice to all of our customers and is the voice of our global community.
As our first customer success manager you will build strong relationships with our top customers to help them get the most of Pitch Pro and make progress towards their business goals. We strive to provide an unparalleled customer experience and ensure customers remain loyal users and advocates of Pitch.
You’ll work with the community support team and partner with our growing sales team to help us expand customer success across additional timezones. If you’re passionate about building relationships with customers, and are eager to work with a remote team, we’d love to talk to you!
What you’ll do
- Be a strategic consultant to our top customers, mostly based in Europe. Learn all about their needs and proactively support them in using Pitch.
- Become a Pitch expert, and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcome.
- Onboard large or strategically important teams to Pitch, hold training sessions, answer product-related questions, and drive adoption.
- Serve as a representative of Pitch to our customers, conveying our strategic and product direction, and sharing how this will contribute to their goals.
- Partner with the sales team to manage renewals as well as expansion.
- Implement processes and optimize tooling to effectively manage customer relationships, define key metrics, and create playbooks and training material.
- Find creative ways to engage customers add value to their Pitch experience, for example through webinars and roundtable discussions to share best practices.
- Identify successful customers and turn them into active community members who participate in events and case studies.
- Cultivate your knowledge about our customers and be their internal advocate. Highlight challenges, churn reasons, and feedback to influence the product roadmap.
Who we are looking for:
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in customer facing roles, including 2+ years as a customer success or account manager, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- You have a track record of building strong relationships with small and medium-sized businesses, experience with enterprise customers a plus.
- You have a strong foundation in customer success norms, processes, and KPIs
- You’re a self-starter and are excited build up a new function. You have a vision for what you want to achieve, work in an organized way, and document what you do.
- You’re an excellent and confident communicator, thrive in conversations with customers, and communicate with empathy, especially in challenging situations.
- You’re always trying out the latest tools, like to dive deep into software, and can hold in-depth conversations about features as well as presentation tools.
- You know how to represent your customers internally, and how to share their needs and feedback constructively with other teams.
- You’ve worked with CRM systems such as Hubspot or Salesforce, and know how to get the most of these tools or adjust them to your needs.
- Sounds like a good fit? Let us know why you’re excited to work with Pitch. We look forward to hearing from you!
- We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.