- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 30, 2021
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
As an EA at Plaid, you will work closely with top-level Executives to help enhance productivity and efficiency. The ideal candidate is a team player with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly and a passion for delivering strategic value in a fast paced environment.
What excites you...
- Working closely with and representing Executives to high-level individuals, both internally and externally
- Managing multiple, complex day-to-day schedules
- Heavy scheduling and ability to independently and efficiently own Executives’ calendars
- Preparing and communicating both internal and external correspondence, including emails and announcements
- Coordinating meetings including but not limited to: one-on-one meetings, interviews, team meetings, external touchpoints, full staff meetings, quarterly report-outs, etc
- Coordinating large meetings such as off-sites and occasional events
- Booking and coordinating logistics for international and domestic travel
- Managing special projects and working under pressure with high-performance standards
- Being an information hub for the teams you work with, and a trustworthy partner to cross-functional teams
- What excites us...
- Someone who is highly organized and a natural project manager
- A self starter who is highly motivated - no job too small or too big!
- Sound critical-thinking skills and resourcefulness
- Being a proactive, creative problem-solver — anticipating the needs of others before anyone else
- Someone who is emotionally intelligent and a strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in dynamic work environments; agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs
- An inter- and intra-team player who enjoys partnering with colleagues, and providing back-up administrative support when necessary
- An understanding that things may come up outside of typical office hours
- 3+ years of EA experience desired
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.