- New York
- Date Posted
- Dec. 29, 2021
- Business Development
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
The Financial Access team is looking for a partner technology manager to strategize, enable, and enhance data access integrations with our financial institution partners. In this role, you will work closely with Plaid’s go to market, product, and engineering teams, as well as with external partners to drive technical partnership strategy, influence our product roadmap, and expand Plaid’s data access coverage.
What excites us…
- 5+ years of experience in a product or business development role at a tech company
- Big picture strategic thinker
- An inquisitive mind and hunger to learn about how things work
- Articulate and concise communicator (especially in writing!)
- A knack for grasping technical concepts easily
- An ability to explain dense technical concepts to non-technical audiences
What excites you…
- Understanding and improving the flow of data in the fintech ecosystem
- Learning about how Plaid’s technology works under the hood
- Working closely with product and engineering teams to create and deliver custom solutions for Plaid’s partners
- Working in a fast-paced environment with high achievers
- Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.