- San Francisco
- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Business Development
We build long-term relationships to accelerate the growth and reach of Plaid’s products across the financial ecosystem.
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. Founded in 2012, we’ve helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and thousands of developers build the new wave of financial technology. Our customers range from companies like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. To date, Plaid has raised $725M of capital from prominent venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi.
The Partnerships team focuses on driving direct and indirect revenue through partners. This may be through platform partners where Plaid is a core component of a partner’s service offering, implementation partners, affiliate/referral partners, and anything in between. By allowing Plaid to penetrate new customer segments and partner ecosystems, the Partnerships team plays a critical role enabling otherwise hard-to-reach consumers and businesses to benefit from Plaid. Partnerships will be responsible for meeting a substantial portion of Plaid’s growth and revenue targets.
What excites you
- You enjoy building and leading relationships with Global System Integrator partners and have delivered exceptional results doing so in the past
- You thrive in complex cross-functional roles requiring collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Growth, Solutions Engineering, Product, and others
- You build credibility with audiences of all seniority levels, and can explain technical concepts in plain English
- You’re motivated by ambiguous problems
- You’re eager to be a champion for partners and do whatever it takes to make them successful with Plaid
- You’re adept at “getting stuff done” with individual partners while simultaneously building repeatable internal infrastructure and processes
- You’re eager to hustle to drive impact on a critical team that is in some ways a ‘startup within a startup’
- You get excited about building well-oiled machines that enable massive scale
What excites us
- A creative yet shrewd operator who’s equally comfortable experimenting and prioritizing against KPIs/metrics
- 12+ years experience including 3+ years recruiting, enabling, and managing Global Systems Integrators
- Experience working in the Financial Services practice of a Global Systems Integrator is a plus
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent relationship management skills
- A relentless positive attitude
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.