- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Business Intelligence
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
We are looking for an experienced marketing analyst who will play a critical role in designing and implementing Plaid’s marketing measuring frameworks. As an expert in Plaid’s Growth Marketing function, you will proactively identify analytical opportunities to drive improved decision-making and inform project prioritization based on your independent view of the impact of the work. You will work closely across all domains of the marketing funnel, from acquisition to lifecycle marketing, developing relevant KPIs that drive key insights and actions. You will orchestrate experiments to rigorously drive improvements across our funnel. You will work with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders, including Engineering, Business Operations, Sales, and Account Management, to enable the success of marketing programs across the organization. You will build and maintain our core marketing data models, dashboards, and reports used by Plaid’s Marketing team and Leadership for performance monitoring, KPI reporting, and workflow enablement. The role requires someone who has an impact first mentality, is highly analytical, and is comfortable in ambiguity.
What excites you
- Partnering with marketing leadership to develop lead and customer lifecycle strategies
- Translating business priorities into clear, actionable, and relevant KPIs
- Working with marketers to set targets, quantify success, and optimize campaign performance in line with business priorities
- Working with a wide variety of stakeholders to drive impact across the business
- Designing, building, and automating key business metrics into self-serve dashboards that enable reporting and decision making across the Marketing team and the Plaid team at large
What excites us
- Expertise across prospect and customer lifecycles in a B2B environment (e.g. KPI design, time-based cohorting, identifying leading indicators)
- Expertise in core marketing reporting and analysis (segmentation, attribution, ROI analysis (incl. LTV:CAC), A/B testing, statistical analysis, predictive modeling)
- A proven track record of building and maintaining complex data models and dashboards, using a variety of data sources, that deliver consistency in definitions across the company
- Experience analyzing data from Marketo, Salesforce, and website traffic tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Strong SQL skills
- 5+ years of data modeling experience in an analytical position
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.