- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Design & UI
- Financial Services
We believe the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and infrastructure developers need to create their own products. Today, thousands of companies such as Acorns, Stripe, and Venmo rely on Plaid to connect with the financial system; supporting millions of requests per day and thousands of bank integrations. Our goal is to give people more control over their finances and unlock financial freedom for everyone.
We’re looking for a Frontend Engineer with experience building consumer-focused front-end components and experiences to join our Money Movement team. You will help build new features on existing products and new products that unlock novel money movement use cases for the entire FinTech Industry. You’ll also be mentoring a team on frontend engineering, applying best practices and making quality components that solve long-term problems. You’ll work closely with a product manager and designer to understand user needs and create experiences that delight them.
What excites you
- Building products with impact: your work will touch tens of millions of end-users, the best applications in FinTech, and major financial institutions
- Interactive single-page applications, built on modern front-end frameworks like React
- Digging through finance’s complex challenges—and reimagining the experience completely
- Working on both the 0 to 1 stage and the 1 to 10 stage of problems
What excites us
- 5+ years of experience building web applications
- Strong UX experience, including building components from scratch
- Experience working with PMs & designers to optimize experiences for end-users, including running A/B tests and improving conversion rates
- Track record of building quality consumer experiences, especially in payments or check out flows
- Background in computer science, engineering, or another related field
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.