- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 8, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Financial Services
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. Founded in 2012, we’ve helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and thousands of developers build the new wave of financial technology. Our customers range from companies like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. To date, Plaid has raised $725M of capital from prominent venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi.
The Financial Access organization expands and enriches connections between Plaid and financial institution partners to create a foundation for new and differentiated products that enable people to have healthier financial lives. This global team enables innovation by opening access to tools and technology that were previously reserved for technology upstarts.
The Financial Access organization is looking for an Integration Health Associate to identify opportunities to improve the quality of Plaid’s data-driven products. This role will work most closely with Plaid’s Engineering, Support, and Ecosystem Development teams.
What excites you
- Passion for the financial ecosystem and helping consumers reach their goals
- Learning about the technology behind the industry and how to adapt as it evolves
- Partnering closely with product and engineering teams to solve complex problems
- Digging into data to find opportunities for improvement and track success
- Working in a fast-paced environment with other high-achievers
What excites us
- 2-5 years of experience
- Proficiency with SQL
- Ability to communicate clearly across all levels of an organization
- An eye for detail and a curious mind that loves asking questions
- A positive attitude and the ability to influence others
- Comfortable balancing multiple stakeholders at once
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.