- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 8, 2021
- Financial Services
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. Founded in 2012, we’ve helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and thousands of developers build the new wave of financial technology. Our customers range from companies like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. To date, Plaid has raised $725M of capital from prominent venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi.
At Plaid, we believe that the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and experiences that thousands of developers use to create their own products. We’re on a mission to unlock financial freedom for everyone.
The Financial Access organization expands and enriches connections between Plaid and financial institution partners to create a foundation for new and differentiated products that enable people to have healthier financial lives. This global team enables innovation by opening access to tools and technology that were previously reserved for technology upstarts.
We are looking for a partnership specialist to join the Open Finance Platform team within the Finance Access organization. This person will influence, implement and distribute the API platform offering that will define the future of Plaid’s data exchange. As a member of the Open Finance Platform team, you will play a key role in shaping Plaid’s data access strategy, identify and implement features that expedite the digital roadmaps of critical partners, and help shape Plaid’s open finance strategy.
What Excites You
- Building the future of open finance and the next phase of Plaid
- Drive complex negotiation on behalf of a multi-sided platform
- Working at the nexus of new products and partnerships to fine-tune offerings
- Being a champion for consumer data rights and access to financial services
- Collaborating in a highly cross-functional environment that feels different each day
What Excites Us
- More than 6 years of experience
- Partnerships leaders who understand how to build win-win relationships
- Creative thinkers who identify opportunities in a nebulous space
- Proficient communicators that can articulate complex strategies succinctly
- Execution-oriented leaders with an ability to clarify and prioritize in complex and ambiguous situations
- Strategic thinkers who connect industry-wide insights to help shape products and structure partnerships
- Low ego and high credibility
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.