- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
We enable Plaid’s sustainable growth by providing financial insights and raising capital to invest in our business.
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. Founded in 2012, we’ve helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and thousands of developers build the new wave of financial technology. Our customers range from companies like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. To date, Plaid has raised $725M of capital from prominent venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi.
Plaid’s Finance team builds the financial infrastructure to enable sustainable, scalable growth and to ensure attractive long-term economics. Our Financial Planning and Analysis team is quickly expanding to ensure we meet the needs of our rapidly-growing business. We are looking for additional founding FP&A members to build the strategy from the ground up, contribute and create the financial forecasting and reporting for internal and external stakeholders, as well as partner with senior leaders across the company. Core responsibilities will include financial forecasts, targets, annual plan, and Board of Director materials. Additionally, you will be involved in critical projects such as systems implementations, new investment analyses, etc.
What excites us:
- 4+ years of experience in rigorous finance organizations demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility
- Proactive, organized and detail-oriented self-starter who enjoys creating solutions in fast-paced environments
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Prior FP&A experience including driver-based planning, forecast and reporting, variance analysis and close activities
- Ability to build strong business partner relationships, influence decisions, and drive alignment on financial targets
- Expert modeling skills and desire to continue to develop further knowledge-base (for example: SQL and data analytics)
- Strong familiarity with Financial Planning systems and experience with Netsuite
What excites you:
- The opportunity to grow Finance skills, knowledge and gain leadership exposure
- Partnering with the Corporate FP&A Lead on Plaid’s financial forecasting and reporting up to the Senior leadership, Executive team and Board of Directors
- Acting as the go-to partner for G&A functions, including: People, Recruiting, Workplace, Legal. Working collaboratively with these groups to drive continuous improvement in initiatives like headcount and compensation planning, office strategy, and legal vendor management to translate company strategy into corresponding financial targets
- Designing monthly and quarterly financial reports and dashboards with actionable insights and KPIs for Plaid’s leadership
- Proactively leading deep dive analytics and share your insights with relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to the implementation of systems and processes to scale planning & reporting across teams and geographies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.