- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Financial Services
We believe the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and infrastructure developers need to create their own products. Today, thousands of companies such as Acorns, Stripe, and Venmo rely on Plaid to connect with the financial system; supporting millions of requests per day and thousands of bank integrations. Our goal is to give people more control over their finances and unlock financial freedom for everyone.
Attracting and retaining fantastic people is the most important thing we do here at Plaid. We care deeply about the experience of every candidate, no matter the outcome. For this reason, our founders ran recruiting themselves for the first few years of Plaid’s life. Now we’ve built a team of recruiters who will be key stakeholders in the growth and scaling of Plaid. With ambitious hiring plans in 2021, we’re looking for a business recruiter to join our team.
What excites you:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for Plaid’s G&A functions from sourcing to closing
- Partner closely with leaders and hiring managers to scale various G&A teams
- Work with our existing team to build processes and implement best practices for hiring top talent
- Keep our hiring bar high and be a talent consultant to hiring managers
- Help us improve and scale the candidate experience
What excites us:
- 5+ years experience in a full-cycle recruiting role - with a focus on G&A recruiting
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Desire to build your knowledge of our products and the fintech industry
- Strong communicator across all levels and verticals of the organization
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.