- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Attracting and retaining fantastic people is the most important thing we do here at Plaid. We care deeply about the experience of every candidate, no matter the outcome. For this reason, our founders ran recruiting themselves for the first few years of Plaid’s life. Now we’ve built a team of recruiting leaders who are key stakeholders in the growth and scaling of Plaid.
As a Sourcer for the Business Recruiting Team at Plaid, you believe that candidate experience starts from the very first email, and Sourcers are the arbitrators of a “candidate-first” philosophy. This is a 12-month role. You’ll play a crucial role in building teams by finding, evaluating, and creatively engaging candidates.
What Excites You:
- Building short-term pipelines and long-term relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
- Helping Plaid stand out in the sea of recruiting emails and conversations.
- Partnering with recruiters and hiring teams to help build processes and implement best practices across Plaid.
- Upholding data integrity and being a proponent for data-driven recruiting.
- Helping us improve and scale the candidate experience.
What Excites Us:
- 2+ years experience in a sourcing role, with a focus on non-technical recruiting.
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Desire to build your knowledge of our products and the fintech industry.
- Strong communicator across all levels and verticals of the organization.
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.