- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 28, 2021
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Plaid’s Total Rewards Team is focused on building the programs, process, infrastructure, and analytics to ensure global rewards and recognition at Plaid are positioned competitively and aligned with our internal values. As the first Compensation Program Manager on the team, you will work across the Total Rewards team to support compensation programs that enable us to attract and retain top talent in Plaid’s next stage of growth.
This role will be responsible for managing global Compensation programs at Plaid. This role will have the responsibility of managing our compensation review cycle process as well as driving our transition to Workday Advanced Compensation. This role will also have the opportunity to evaluate additional compensation tooling needs to support our company’s growth. Additionally, this role will help drive greater alignment with the business on all compensation matters ranging from training & education to process & program documentation. If you’re interested in using your Compensation experience and skill of program management to help build out our team at Plaid, then let’s chat!
What excites you...
- Building and scaling all aspect of Compensation programs from the ground up
- Program design and thought leadership around Compensation infrastructure
- Building systems and processes with the manager & employee experience always in mind
- Working with cross functional partners, leaders, and employees to build scalable solutions to enable growth at Plaid
- The opportunity to wear multiple hats to support large scale initiatives
- What excites us...
- 5+ years of experience in Compensation
- 2+ years of experience in Compensation Operations or Program Management roles
- 2+ years of experience working in Workday Advanced Compensation
- Ability to build strong partnerships, influence decisions, and communicate complex work in a clear and concise manner across a variety of audiences
- High level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail
- Bonus points if you’ve taken a company public or been a part of a Workday Advanced Compensation implementation
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.