- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
We believe the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and infrastructure developers need to create their own products. Today, thousands of companies such as Acorns, Stripe, and Venmo rely on Plaid to connect with the financial system; supporting millions of requests per day and thousands of bank integrations. Our goal is to give people more control over their finances and unlock financial freedom for everyone.
Recruiting in most startups is a polarizing role. Attracting and retaining fantastic people is the most important thing we do, yet too often candidates are treated like elements in an array. At Plaid, we care deeply about the experience of every candidate, no matter the outcome. For this reason, our founders ran recruiting themselves for the first few years of Plaid’s life. Now we’re looking to build a recruiting team that has this same mentality.
As the second member of our Design Recruiting team, you’ll work closely with our thoughtful, collaborative, and motivated Design and Research Managers to help scale the team. We value inclusive sourcing techniques, plan thoughtful closing strategies, and enjoy analyzing recruiting data. No matter the skill, everyone on the team cares about becoming great at recruiting.
What excites you
- Ownership over the full life cycle of recruiting (sourcing through close)
- Create amazing candidate experiences and thoughtful recruiting strategies
- Partner extremely close with Hiring Managers to solve hiring problems on the fly
- Review recruiting data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve hiring practices
What excites us
- Minimum 3 years experience in a sourcing or full-cycle recruiting role for Design candidates ranging from brand to product design
- Experience recruiting for UXR and Design Ops (preferred, not required)
- Experience working on a small team in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Deep knowledge of the best candidate sources and a penchant for connecting with Design talent
- Excitement to work at a startup and to contribute to building help building and iterating on existing processes
- Experience with utilizing DEIB into all areas of the recruiting funnel
- Desire to expand your knowledge of our products and industry
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.