- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
- Manage full cycle of recruiting candidates from sourcing through close with direct ownership for executive/leadership roles
- Partner with Hiring Managers across Staff + leadership team
- Work with our existing recruiting team, HMs, and leadership to build process and implement best practices across hiring top talent for leadership roles
- Keep our hiring bar high and be a trusted partner to both candidates, hiring managers, and leadership
- Help Plaid improve and scale the candidate experience
- 6+ years recruiting experience
- Experience working in a high-growth, late-stage or public company known for exceptional talent
- Experience recruiting at the Executive/ Leadership level
- Deep knowledge of the best candidate sources and a penchant for connecting with talent
- Excitement to work at a startup and to contribute to building and iterating on existing processes
- Ability to run a targeted recruiting process from kickoff to closeAbility to close senior candidates autonomously
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.