- Date Posted
- Nov. 3, 2021
Recruiting in most startups is a polarizing role. Attracting and retaining fantastic people is the most important thing we do, yet too often candidates are treated like elements in an array. At Plaid, we care deeply about the experience of every candidate, no matter the outcome. For this reason, our founders ran recruiting themselves for the first few years of Plaid’s life. Now we’re looking to build a recruiting team that has this same mentality.
On the Engineering Recruiting team, you’ll join a thoughtful, collaborative, and motivated team. Each of your teammates brings something special to recruiting. You’ll find people who champion inclusive sourcing techniques, plan thoughtful closing strategies, or enjoy analyzing recruiting data. No matter the skill, everyone on the team cares about becoming great at recruiting.
What excites you
- Ownership over the full life cycle of recruiting (sourcing through close)
- Creating amazing candidate experiences and thoughtful recruiting strategies
- Partnering extremely close with Hiring Managers to solve hiring problems on the fly
- Reviewing recruiting data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve hiring practices
What excites us
- Minimum 6 years experience in a full-cycle recruiting role for engineering candidates
- Experience working on a collaborative team in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Deep knowledge of the best candidate sources and a penchant for connecting with technical talent
- Excitement to work at a startup and contribute to building and iterating on existing processes
- Desire to expand your knowledge of our products and industry