- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Plaid’s People team builds the processes and programs to support the entire employee lifecycle, ensuring our teams are engaged, effective, and continually growing.
Plaid is looking for a Head of Human Resources Business Partners to help us scale our best-in-class People team and mission-driven company culture. In this position, you will coordinate with the Workplace Experience team, our Human Resources Business Partners, our Executive Assistance team, and the People & Organizational Development team to drive results and build effective programs across all of Plaid. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to have a huge impact at Plaid as we enter this next phase of growth.
What Excites Us:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Human Resources within a high-growth environment.
- A track record of scaling and leading sizable teams.
- Deep knowledge of the HRBP function.
- Experience with organizational scaling and design.
- Experience supporting and working with global teams.
- Expertise in change management.
- Experience building out employee relations programs and supporting employee relations issues.
- Ability to partner with cross-functional leaders within the larger organization.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A team player: low ego and highly collaborative.
What Excites You:
- Building and scaling teams.
- Growing and developing HRBP leaders.
- Collaborating with People teams on how to maintain an “award-winning” company culture.
- Utilizing data and analytics to inform key business decisions.
- Managing performance cycles and employee engagement surveys.
- Partnering with business leaders across various functions (Finance, Recruiting, Legal, Learning & Development) to build out HR programs.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.