- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 22, 2021
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Plaid’s People Systems Team is focused on delivering solutions that support our business processes and drive efficiencies through system optimization and automation, enabling our business to scale and employees to be successful. As the second hire to this growing team, you will help create the vision and support in building the future of Plaid’s People Systems from the ground up.
This role will be responsible for identifying needs, supporting in implementing, configuring, testing, and administering Plaid’s People platforms. Additionally, this role will have the opportunity to help determine how we can increase impact by leveraging our systems functionality, while delivering best-in-class employee experiences that support our company’s growth. If you’re interested in using your passion and skill with People Systems to help build out our team at Plaid, then let’s chat!
What excites us...
- 3+ years of Workday HCM experience, Talent Management experience a plus
- 5+ years of experience in HR Systems and/or People Operations, project management and/or program management on an HR/People Team
- Ability to build strong partnerships, influence decisions, and communicate complex work in a clear and concise manner across a variety of audiences
- High level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail
- Bonus points if you’ve taken a company public and have worked on a People Operations and/or HR Technology Team
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- What excites you...
- Building and scaling all aspects of HR systems at Plaid from the ground up
- Process improvement and automation
- System design and thought leadership around system infrastructure
- Building systems and processes with the employee experience always in mind
- Working with cross-functional partners, employees, and leaders to build great tools/systems, automate processes and to support and scale growth at Plaid
- The opportunity to wear multiple hats to support large scale initiatives
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.