- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 8, 2021
- Financial Services
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. Founded in 2012, we’ve helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and thousands of developers build the new wave of financial technology. Our customers range from companies like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. To date, Plaid has raised $725M of capital from prominent venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi.
The People Team team is looking for an Organizational Development Specialist. In this position you’ll manage company-wide programs used to assess, develop and retain Plaid’s talent as well as strengthen Plaid’s organizational effectiveness and culture.
You’ll work in our ‘POD-team’, aka the People and Organizational Development team. Our goal is to make working at Plaid the highlight of every Plaid’s career. If you are interested in employee engagement, performance management, data-driven HR, and -obviously- if you are obsessed with streamlining processes and data, we need to chat!
What Excites You
- Help build and scale our growing People and Organizational Development team
- Project managing programs like our Employee Engagement Survey and Performance Management
- Gathering and analyzing data from Pulse Surveys, performance management, and people development programs
- Implementing and launching digital learning tools like a Learning Management System or Learning Experience Platform
- Manage performance management system
What Excites Us
- 3+ years in a People, L&D, Organizational development or related role
- Background in a high-growth tech company
- You have an analytical mind, you get excited about working with data, and improving systems and processes
- You have project management experience
- You bring experience and knowledge about employee engagement and performance management
- You want to learn more about talent management and corporate learning
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.