- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Financial Services
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. Founded in 2012, we’ve helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and thousands of developers build the new wave of financial technology. Our customers range from companies like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. To date, Plaid has raised $725M of capital from prominent venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi.
Plaid’s People team builds the processes and programs to support the entire employee lifecycle, ensuring our teams are engaged, effective, and continually growing. We’re looking for an HR Generalist to support Plaid’s European office on all things People. This is an opportunity to wear many hats, work across multiple functions and have a meaningful impact on our employee’s success.
You will support the Europe teams through all People processes including running the employee mobility program for Europe, executing and tracking progress in local employment policies, and run the country-specific onboarding process
What excites you
- Working in a startup environment
- Using data and analytics in order to inform key business and talent decisions
- Draws energy from helping others
- Wearing multiple hats and working cross-functionally
What excites us
- 3+ years of experience in HR, ideally in a high growth environment
- Analytically driven, experienced in utilizing qualitative and quantitative approaches to problem-solving and root cause analysis
- Ability to work effectively in unstructured situations with minimal oversight; someone who can proactively uncover problems/opportunities and advise on potential solutions
- Involvement in a variety of people programs and processes
- Strong collaborator and great communicator
- Low ego; no task is too small to deserve your full effort and enthusiasm
- Intellectually curious about all things People as well as Plaid’s mission
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.