- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Financial Services
We believe the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and infrastructure developers need to create their own products. Today, thousands of companies such as Acorns, Stripe, and Venmo rely on Plaid to connect with the financial system; supporting millions of requests per day and thousands of bank integrations. Our goal is to give people more control over their finances and unlock financial freedom for everyone.
Attracting and retaining fantastic people is the most important thing we do here at Plaid. We care deeply about the experience of every candidate, no matter the outcome. For this reason, our founders ran recruiting themselves for the first few years of Plaid’s life. Now we’re looking to build a team of recruiting leaders who will be key stakeholders in the growth and scaling of Plaid.
What excites you
- Leading all Revenue hiring globally
- Managing, coaching, and inspiring a stellar team of recruiters and sourcers
- Working with revenue leadership to build processes, influence, and implement best practices for hiring top talent
- Using data to guide your decision making, whether it’s time saved automating a process or the ROI of delivering a great experience
- Being a hands-on member of the team, running leadership-level searches across the business or helping out on high-impact roles as needed
- Enabling a culture of continuous learning and improvement
What excites us
- 10+ years experience in a full-cycle recruiting role with a focus on GTM and Revenue hiring
- 2+ years experience building and managing a high-caliber team of recruiters and sourcers
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Desire to build your knowledge of our products and the fintech industry
- Strong communicator across all levels and verticals of the organization
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.