- Date Posted
- Oct. 22, 2021
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Plaid is inherently a global business with a global mission -- you’ll be the one helping us achieve this vision by building out best in class teams across Europe. As the first technical recruiting hire in Europe, you will have wide-ranging responsibility including owning full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to close, developing hiring strategies, and leading first-in-kind searches, all whilst delivering an amazing candidate experience.
What you’ll do
- Drive the full-cycle recruiting for Plaid’s European technical teams, namely Engineering, Product, and Design
- Partner closely with hiring managers in both Europe and the US to scale teams in the region
- Work with our existing team to build localised processes and implement best practices for hiring top talent
- Keep our hiring bar high and be a talent consultant to hiring managers
- Help us improve and scale the candidate experience
What excites us
- 5+ years experience in a full-cycle recruiting role, with a focus on technical roles
- Familiarity with the talent market in Europe, specifically as it pertains technical hiring
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Excitement to work at a startup and to build and iterate on existing processes
- Desire to build your knowledge of our products and the fintech industry
- Strong communicator across all levels and verticals of the organization
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.