- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Recruiting in most startups is a polarizing role. Attracting and retaining fantastic people is the most important thing we do, yet too often candidates are treated like elements in an array. At Plaid, we care about the experience of every candidate, no matter the outcome. For this reason, our founders ran recruiting themselves for the first few years of Plaid’s life. Now we’re building a recruiting team that shares this same mentality.
We’re looking for a recruiting leader who has experience managing a team of full cycle Recruiters and Sourcers at a global scale. You’ll play a key role in further building out your direct team, and working alongside recruiting leadership to set strategic directions and create structure across our processes and our work.
What excites you
- Leading hiring efforts for global teams
- Managing, developing, coaching, and inspiring a growing team of Recruiters and Sourcers
- Working with executive leadership to build processes, influence, and implement best practices for hiring top talent
- Using data to guide your decision making, whether it’s time saved automating a process or the ROI of delivering a great experience
- Being a hands-on member of the team, running searches across the business or helping out on high-impact roles as needed
- Enabling a culture of continuous learning and improvement
What excites us
- A passion for shipping high-quality products and experiences
- Framework for prioritization and weighing tradeoffs
- Deep knowledge of recruiting processes, key metrics, and what levers will most dramatically improve the efficiency and effectiveness throughout various stages of scaling
- An analytical mindset, structured thinking, and strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to build trusted relationships with Recruiting and Business leadership
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- 2+ years of leadership experience at a global, scaling company
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.