- Date Posted
- Dec. 29, 2021
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Recruiting at a startup is a polarizing role. Attracting and retaining fantastic people is the most important thing we do, yet too often candidates are treated as elements in an array. At Plaid, we care deeply about the experience of every candidate, no matter the outcome. For this reason, our founders ran recruiting themselves for the first few years of Plaid’s inception. Now we’re looking to build a recruiting team that has this same mentality.
On Product Recruiting, you’ll join a thoughtful, collaborative, and motivated team. Each of your teammates brings something special to recruiting. You’ll find people who champion inclusive sourcing techniques, plan thoughtful closing strategies, or enjoy analyzing recruiting data. No matter the skill, everyone on the team cares about becoming great at recruiting.
As a Technical Sourcer at Plaid, you believe that candidate experience starts from the very first email. Sourcers are the arbitrators of a”candidate-first” philosophy. You’ll play a crucial role in building product teams by finding, evaluating, and creatively engaging candidates
What excites you
- Build short-term pipelines and long-term relationships with candidates and hiring managers, helping them connect over time.
- Help Plaid stand out in the sea of recruiting emails and conversations.
- Work across different teams to build process and implement best practices across Plaid.
- Uphold data integrity and be a proponent for data-driven recruiting.
What excites us
- 4+ years of in-house sourcing experience
- Solid sourcing/recruiting fundamentals with a desire to grow and teach.
- An insatiable curiosity for recruiting and engineering.
- Experience in sourcing for high-priority, complex roles, and senior candidates.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence, active listening skills, and tactical empathy.
- Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.