- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Financial Services
We believe the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and infrastructure developers need to create their own products. Today, thousands of companies such as Acorns, Stripe, and Venmo rely on Plaid to connect with the financial system; supporting millions of requests per day and thousands of bank integrations. Our goal is to give people more control over their finances and unlock financial freedom for everyone.
Attracting and retaining fantastic people is the most important thing we do here at Plaid. As we continue to grow the company, Plaid is now looking to scale our intern and new grad programs.
What you’ll do:
- Lead school specific strategies to build our on-campus brand, attract diverse talent, and achieve our hiring goals
- Plan and execute virtual and on-campus events that show Plaid’s value proposition and attracts top early talent
- Build strong relationships with on-campus leaders including professors, student orgs, and career services staff
- Partner closely with engineering and sales to build school strategy, coordinate events, confirm interviews and manage offer process
- Source interns and new grads, identifying and activating top students, screening technical resumes, and hosting phone interviews
- Own the full-cycle candidate experience with university candidates through the end-to-end recruiting process
- Plan and host intern program activities resulting in a world-class intern program that continues to build our on-campus brand
What excites us:
- Being obsessive about great candidate experience
- 2-4 years of university recruiting experience managing and driving full lifecycle recruiting process for new grad and intern candidates (technical recruiting experience preferred)
- Strong communicator across all levels of the organization as well as cross-functionally
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborator with track record for building successful partnerships across the business
- Passionate about hiring diverse teams and experience building strategies to engage with diverse talent
- Willingness to travel to attend university and diversity events once deemed safe
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.