- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 30, 2021
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
The Systems team is looking for an Advanced System Administrator to help us solve some of Plaid’s most pressing operational issues through system enablement. You will partner with our Business Analysts and Go-To-Market teams to design and implement solutions in Salesforce and other tools for a variety of strategic initiatives. If you are interested in making a large impact through systems enablement, let’s chat!
What excites you...
- Working with a variety of different GTM and operational functions: you enjoy exposure to a vast set of workflows and problems and are always excited to dive into a new domain
- Building technical solutions: you love getting in the weeds to build elegant, efficient solutions
- Learning new technology: you are constantly trying to improve your technical skills by increases both your breadth and depth of Go-To-Market systems knowledge
- Growing a team: As an early hire on the team, you are excited to take ownership owner new domains and take pride in helping build the team’s foundation
- What excites us...
- You are empathetic: you understand the end-user perspective and are user-first in your approach to designing solutions
- You are rigorous: you do the research, tests assumptions, tests solutions, and document your work
- You are a good communicator: you can translate the complex and technical into clear and easy to understand instructions and know when to pull up out of the weeds
- You are a team player: you engage and involve others on the team, value other people’s perspectives, and can work with others to get the information you need to be successful
- You are efficient: Can balance complexity and impact to develop solutions best suited for the business
- You have strong analytical and technical skills
- Salesforce Advanced Admin certification
- 4+ years Salesforce Admin experience
- Experience in CPQ, Ironclad, Copado, and Jira preferred
- Salesforce Certified Developer preferred
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.