- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 30, 2021
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
The BizOps team is focused on solving some of Plaid’s most pressing business issues. We are a small team of individuals with complementary skill sets. You will work collaboratively across Go-To-Market, Product, and Ops teams on a variety of strategic initiatives with a direct and quantifiable impact on our P&L. You will identify actionable insights, assess their impact, and lead execution & implementation. The role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, approaches problems in a structured manner, and is comfortable with ambiguity.
What excites you:
- Initiating, managing, and successfully executing new, cross-functional initiatives that increase alignment and create synergies across Plaid
- Partnering with other teams and functions to improve efficiency, productivity, and performance
- Developing and tracking key company KPIs to drive execution and identify opportunities for operational improvement
- Identifying and assessing the viability of new business opportunities, strategic initiatives, and partnerships for Plaid
- Building out processes and success measures and executing on initiatives to operationalize Plaid’s new product operations, in close partnership with our Product and Product Marketing Team
What excites us:
- A passion for financial services innovation
- 5-10 years of experience including 2+ years of investment banking, management consulting, or investing
- Strong analytical, financial modeling and presentation skills
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels
- Ability to independently drive consensus across cross-functional teams and influence decision making
- Strong knowledge of SQL preferred
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.