- San Francisco
- New York
- Date Posted
- Dec. 2, 2021
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
The BizOps team is focused on solving some of Plaid’s most pressing business issues. We are a team of individuals with complementary skill sets. You will work collaboratively across Go-To-Market, Product, and Ops teams on a variety of strategic initiatives with a direct and quantifiable impact on our P&L. You will identify actionable insights, assess their impact, and lead execution & implementation. The role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, approaches problems in a structured manner, and is comfortable with ambiguity.
What excites you:
- Developing, tracking, strategizing, and enabling the Revenue team to deliver against their operating goals
- Bringing structure to complex problems, developing hypotheses, conducting analyses, and developing solutions to build compelling recommendations and influence decision making
- Building repeatable and ad-hoc forecasts, models, and dashboards to easily understand the health of the business, find opportunities, and develop actionable strategies to drive outcomes
- Building efficient sales cycle processes, with an emphasis on automation, to help the team efficiently acquire new customers and grow existing customers
- Developing technical project plans and collaborating with the business systems team to build, implement, and improve Salesforce features and other third party tools to drive process and efficiency improvements
- Managing cross-functional stakeholders and driving change management
What excites us:
- A passion for financial services innovation
- 6+ years of experience in a revenue operations, business operations, or consulting role; experience at fintech/SaaS companies with a B2B sales motion, or at a similar growth stage company highly preferred
- Strong analytics, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong ability to identify and prioritize the most important business issues
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to develop strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.