- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Financial Services
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. Founded in 2012, we’ve helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and thousands of developers build the new wave of financial technology. Our customers range from companies like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. To date, Plaid has raised $725M of capital from prominent venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi.
At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Since 2012 we’ve helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from startups like Stripe and Coinbase to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi. But we’re just getting started. The BizOps team is focused on solving some of Plaid’s most pressing business issues. We are a small team of individuals with complementary skill sets. You will work collaboratively across Go-To-Market, Product, and Ops teams on a variety of strategic initiatives with a direct and quantifiable impact on our P&L. You will identify actionable insights, assess their impact, and lead execution & implementation. The role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, approaches problems in a structured manner, and is comfortable with ambiguity.
What excites you:
- Initiating, managing, and successfully executing new, cross-functional initiatives that increase alignment and create synergies across Plaid
- Partnering with other teams and functions to improve efficiency, productivity, and performance
- Developing and tracking key company KPIs to drive execution and identify opportunities for operational improvement
- Identifying and assessing the viability of new business opportunities, strategic initiatives, and partnerships for Plaid
- Building out processes and success measures and executing on initiatives to operationalize Plaid’s International operations, in close partnership with GTM, Product, and Ops teams
What excites us:
- A passion for financial services innovation5-10 years of experience including 2+ years of investment banking, management consulting, or investing
- Strong analytical, financial modeling and presentation skills
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomyAbility to build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels
- Ability to independently drive consensus across cross-functional teams and influence decision makingStrong knowledge of SQL preferred
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.