- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
The Workplace Experience team’s mission is to connect employees to the company and to other Plaids by creating exceptional spaces, events and programs. Our current Workplace Experience team is spread across multiple locations (San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City & London) and across multiple channels of Workplace: Operations and Services, Internal Events and Real Estate & Workplace Design.
We are a passionate group of people who care deeply about building inspiring and inclusive employee experience for Plaids. We hold ourselves to high standards and strive for operational excellence in all that we do. If you are as excited about creating a best in class employee experience at Plaid as we are, then we’d love for you to consider applying to this role and connecting with our team to see if you could be a good fit for our growing Workplace Experience team.
What excites you
- Building and developing culture - building our culture in partnership with the organization’s employees survey, employee recognition, swag initiatives, internal communication and celebration initiatives.
- Designing and running experiences that cultivate a vibrant and diverse work environment that attracts and retains top talent
- Being an internal ambassador for our culture, values, and principles
- Using data and analytics to assess the effectiveness of employee experience programs and provide recommendations to improve future strategies
- Threading the needle with internal partners in Brand, People Operations, DEIB, Learning & Development, HRBPs and Communications to ensure we are building a cohesive and consistent workplace culture and employee experience
What excites us
- At least 7+ years of experience developing employee experience programs, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth technology environment
- Experience managing culture and employee experience for a hybrid workforce, delivering creative solutions to engage a distributed workforce
- Experience creating a narrative that informs the employee experiences you design, and the details that turn the plan into reality
- Experience excelling in an environment where tactical and strategic activities operate in parallel, implementing ideas from ideation to measurement/evaluation
- Well-developed planning and organizational skills, and flourish in an environment where you work on multiple projects simultaneously
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.