- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
The Workplace Experience team’s mission is to connect employees to the company and to other Plaids by creating exceptional spaces, events and programs. Our current Workplace Experience team is spread across multiple locations (San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City & London) and across multiple channels of Workplace: Operations and Services, Internal Events and Real Estate & Workplace Design.
We are a passionate group of people who care deeply about building inspiring and inclusive employee experience for Plaids. We hold ourselves to high standards and strive for operational excellence in all that we do. If you are as excited about creating a best in class employee experience at Plaid as we are, then we’d love for you to consider applying to this role and connecting with our team to see if you could be a good fit for our growing Workplace Experience team.
What excites you
- Managing a team of Workplace Site Managers for all global offices
- Implementing programs, processes, and procedures that reduce short and long-term operating costs
- Setting strategic priorities including a vision for multi-vendor strategy/vendor redundancy
- Developing and lead Plaid Environmental Sustainability Program
- Ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and regulatory agencies
- Leading programming for: food & snack services, physical security & site safety, emergency planning, cleaning services, office relocations, front desk and guest services.
What excites us
- At least +10 years of experience in managing facilities operations, workplace services, and environmental health & safety
- Compliance oriented mindset with demonstrated competence in developing and implementing strategy, responding to challenges, maintaining critical documentation, and mitigating risks
- Strong contract and budget negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills and proven success in building and leading high-performing, diverse, and inclusive teams, including goal-setting, performance coaching, and professional career development
- Ability to influence a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders - including executive leadership, Finance, Legal, and third-party contractors/vendors
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.