- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 18, 2021
- Product Engineering
The Auth, Balance, and Identity team’s goal is to provide services to our customers to instantly accept bank-to-bank transfers and payments. By doing so, we’ll support Plaid’s overall vision to unlock financial freedom for everyone, by helping Plaid’s customers empower people to take more control of the movement of money in their bank accounts.
You’ll be responsible for implementing new product features that add or change the functionality of Auth, Balance, and Identity products. You will also be expected to work with product managers and Plaid’s customers to collect feedback, build appropriate metrics and analytics to quantify and evaluate impact, and collaborate and lead execution across the team and company.
To address core product needs, you will also need to understand, design, and implement infrastructure changes and/or new systems that impact systems across Plaid, including Plaid’s core cloud infrastructure. You’ll help drive technical strategy for this product engineering team, and utilize that product engineering perspective to help set up Plaid’s technical infrastructure for our rapidly growing company.
What Excites You
- Developing deep product and/or technical expertise in the fintech space through customer conversations and cross-functional partnership.
- Driving major highly impactful org-level initiatives.
- Building scalable and performant production systems.
- Working closely with and mentoring teammates.
What Excites Us
- 5+ years of experience working on web applications.
- Proven ability to tailor your solutions to business problems in a cross functional team.
- Experience building high-quality, developer-centric API products.
- Data analytics and data engineering experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.