- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Product Engineering
We make Plaid the highlight of your career.
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. Founded in 2012, we’ve helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and thousands of developers build the new wave of financial technology. Our customers range from companies like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. To date, Plaid has raised $725M of capital from prominent venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi.
The People Team team is looking for a People Development Program Manager. In this position you’ll manage company-wide learning programs to support Plaids (our employees) in owning their career growth and growing as professionals to have a strong impact at Plaid. You’ll work in our ‘POD-team’, aka the People and Organizational Development team. Our team’s goal is to make working at Paid the highlight of every Plaids’ career.
This is your chance to join a growing team that is defining what learning at an innovative company like Plaid looks like. Our team needs to support Plaid’s fast growth by designing and delivering scalable and impactful learning initiatives that enable Plaids to do their best work. If you like to build, to design and create learning programs from scratch, we need to chat!
What Excites You
- Design and deliver trainings and resources, that enable Plaids to have a strong impact
- Design and deliver exciting career development program for Plaids globally
- Design and build an onboarding experience to help Plaid scale effectively and onboard new hires in an impactful way
- Create innovative social learning solutions to enable Plaids to learn from one another
- Create “training in a box” content for managers to use for team development
- Advise Plaid managers in growing their teams by delivering people development initiatives or consulting with your expertise and knowledge
What Excites Us
- 6+ years of experience in Learning or People Development within a tech company
- Strong understanding of current learning theories and best practices, as applied in innovative and fast growing organizations
- Demonstrated ability to design programs that excite and are valued by learners and the business alike
- Known as an engaging facilitator and trainer who makes learning both fun and practical, is able to build trust with participants
- Ability to adjust approach and style to meet diverse and changing needs
- Looks at problems from a systems perspective, addressing multiple ways to drive behavior change (versus a stand alone training)
- Ability to simplify complex concepts so that learners are able to process and apply them immediately
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.