- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
We believe the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and infrastructure developers need to create their own products. Today, thousands of companies such as Acorns, Stripe, and Venmo rely on Plaid to connect with the financial system; supporting millions of requests per day and thousands of bank integrations. Our goal is to give people more control over their finances and unlock financial freedom for everyone.
Plaid is looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to help us build, launch and scale our new Income product. In this position, you will enable broader, more inclusive and affordable access to credit for individuals by building a new, zero-to-one product and ultimately delivering the best income and employment verification solution for lenders and consumers. If you’re interested in lending, credit, underwriting, building networks, and creating new consumer experiences, let’s chat!
What excites you:
- Expanding access to credit and enabling greater consumer control and agency in their financial lives
- Discovering and deeply understanding customer and end-user needs
- Coming up with creative solutions to novel product problems
- Setting product and business strategy
- Collaborating hand-in-hand with engineering, design, go-to-market, and operations partners
- Working closely with partners and business development teams
- Building product in the context of complicated legal and regulatory frameworks
What excites us:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience building and scaling new B2B software products
- Experience building products in lending and credit
- Entrepreneurial experience a plus
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.