- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 28, 2021
- Product Engineering
We believe that the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and experiences that thousands of developers use to create their own products. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
We want to make Signal a product which allows all developers to realize ACH transaction success rates (and fraud rates) that rival card network based payments. This PM will build tools (e.g. dashboard, guides, etc.), new endpoints, and integrations that make it easy for all Plaid customers to use Signal. In addition to building the product, this PM will work with PMM and GTM to package it in a way that it appeals to Plaid developers of all sizes. This PM will work with GTM to train all of Plaid sales, support, and growth to sell and support products.
What excites you:
- B2B product: Experience in building products for B2B customers, ideally in building and growing data driven products (and ideally analytic or API driven products)
- Product Growth (Usage): Ability to to take products in the hyper growth stage from 10’s of customers to 100’s of customers
- Deep payments experience: Payments is a unique space, an understanding of payments roles, economics, and players can be very helpful.
- Data products experience: Experience in building and growing data driven products (and ideally analytic type products)
- Risk / underwriting product development: Ideal candidate will have experience building products which require pricing and selling risk
- Entrepreneurial mindset or startup experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
What excited us:
- Customer discovery: Work with customers to understand their pain points and needs, build prototypes to test customer feedback for rapid product iteration
- Collaboration: Partner deeply with sales and go-to-market to ensure new product launches are successful
- “1-->100” opportunity: Opportunity to build something big, but starting from a solid base. We have seen product market fit with Signal for our top customers, we now need to evolve the product (and GTM motion) to take it to a much broader set of customers
- Work on one of Plaid’s top strategic bets: Money Movement has the potential to develop into the next $1B for Plaid, you have the opportunity to help build the next big business
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.