- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 22, 2021
- Product Management
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
The Marketing Team at Plaid is looking for an experienced CMS Manager to join our Content team. In this position, you will help a wide variety of teams scale their digital marketing efforts by empowering teams to build, update and maintain pages in our CMS, as well as driving and implementing the CMS feature/functionality roadmap.
If you’re interested in joining an excellent and growing team of creative, talented, and thoughtful content creators and strategists, as well as help shape the visual and experiential components of content marketing at Plaid, let’s chat!
What excites us:
- 5+ years using Contentful or other CMS
- Proven understanding UX best practices
- Working with SEO, Design, and Engineering to develop new features for our CMS, such as content modules and user interface improvements
- Working with Engineering to collect and prioritize feature requests
- Migrating content from our legacy pages to the new CMS
- Educating and empowering other teams to update their owned pages
- Collaborating with Engineering to conducting tests via Optimizely
- Co-owning website performance and conversion metrics, streamlining analytics, and helping teams track performance of specific events
- Support our Engineering team in building a new URL structure for international and localized site sections and pages. Support teams/content creators in their effort to develop and deploy localized site sections and landing pages
What excites you:
- A deep understanding of UX best practices and the ability to continually iterate
- Driving and implementing a CMS feature and functionality roadmap
- Digging into the data, interpreting it, and using those insights to continually improve traffic, conversions, and the user experience
- Working with a wide range of other teams to understand and meet their needs, as well as helping them update pages with increasing independence
- An enthusiasm for running AB tests and other experiments
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.