- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Product Management
We reach, engage, and inspire innovators to build with Plaid.
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. Founded in 2012, we’ve helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and thousands of developers build the new wave of financial technology. Our customers range from companies like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. To date, Plaid has raised $725M of capital from prominent venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi.
Our Marketing Team is looking for a Customer Marketer who will help build our customer marketing program. This includes building a strategy and framework for how we engage with customers for external collateral and partnerships. This individual will be responsible for defining customer segments, key messaging, and product adoption strategies that align with our company goals. In this position, you will work closely with our sales, product marketing, growth marketing, communications, and client services teams. If you’re interested in building high quality content with our customers to advance our mission of making money easier for everyone, then let’s chat!
What excites us
- Highly creative and detailed-oriented person who is passionate about working with customers to build external joint marketing initiative
- Interested in building a cohesive plan to support customer engagement needs across marketing, comms and sales that aligns with our company goals, strategy and growth initiatives
- Data-driven & results oriented, with a focus on understanding the impact of your work
- Excited about the fintech space and explaining concepts in an easily digestible manner
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 5+ years of work experience in APIs, SaaS, or b2b organizations partnering across sales enablement, marketing, product marketing, or strategy consulting
What excites you
- Engaging with customers to develop trusted partnerships and produce joint assets such as customer case studies, testimonial videos and referenceable collateral
- Excellent project management skills
- Gaining a deep understanding of our mission, product roadmap, customer needs and market landscape
- Collaborating with product marketers, growth marketers, account managers and sales representatives on producing high-quality customer content
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.