- San Francisco
- New York
- Date Posted
- Oct. 22, 2021
- Product Management
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
The Marketing Team at Plaid is looking for an experienced Editor. In this position, you will manage the long-term strategy and day-to-day operations of the Plaid blog. This is a great opportunity to work with individuals across a broad section of a growing company, everyone from Comms to Design to Product Marketing, to take the blog to the next level and help position Plaid as leaders in the Fintech space.
If you’re interested in joining an excellent and growing team of creative, talented, and thoughtful content creators and strategists, as well as own an essential component of content marketing at Plaid, let’s chat!
What excites us:
- 7+ years in content marketing at a SaaS, B2B, or Fintech company
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- A deep understanding and appreciation of the content marketing landscape
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Owning and maintaining an editorial calendar
- Helping writers on all ends of the experience spectrum create excellent content
- Monitoring and improving the user experience
- Enthusiasm for jumping in to helping your teammates with content editing and strategy
- The ability to collect, interpret, and learn from consumption and business metrics
What excites you:
- Independently managing a specific blog property but also working collaboratively with stakeholders from many other teams
- A love for both the big picture and the small picture. If you like the idea of developing a long-term strategy, but also fixing headlines that deviate from the style guide (which you’ll also need to create) this job is for you.
- Thought leadership content that stands out in an incredibly crowded space
- Tinkering with blog posts to make sure they look great and are a pleasure to read
- Going deep into content metrics to find and share insights
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.